Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Schlepen zie to rehab...

Hey loyal readers --

In an effort to do a little FSTS promotion, I will be blogging for Jewcy this week. (If you don't know about it, it's a little like a Jewish version of Slate -- and one of the top editor dudes there is my good buddy Mike Weiss.)

So you might not see much original content here for the next week or so.

But I gave a somewhat lengthier argument for why Sarah Palin is a schlemile. ("I didn't think it was very convincing," said one of my colleagues at the Post.)

I have a little item on how Jerome Allen Seinfeld is clearly a threat to one and all.

I will shortly have up an item on why Barack Obama should listen to the Jewish mother inside all of us when he schedules a campaign rally in the rain.

And there will be much, much more!

In the meantime, I didn't want to blog on Jewcy about this, because it's sort of a rival publication -- but the Forward has one of the greatest videos I've ever seen up on the Bintel Blog. It's a rabbi singing Amy Winehouse's song Rehab in Yiddish!

Enjoy! (I sure as hell did.)