Thursday, July 10, 2008

Take her for a test spin

In addition to working very hard at making sure every man, woman and child in America associates me with schlubbiness, I also have an actual day job. (Staff reporter for The New York Post's Home Section).


And today my fans out there can read my latest on test driving a condo before you buy.

Savvy readers will note: Max Gross has never gone onto a Mercedes lot and asked to test drive their best and most expensive... in fact, I don't even have a driver's license. But I hear that people do that on occasion. (My editors accepted it without much protest.)

The invaluable real estate web site, Curbed, linked to the story -- they were tickled that the President of Jimmy Choo rents a 440 square foot studio... where would he store all the shoes? (One of the commenters on the blog hit upon the answer: Brian travels a lot and he has another house in Jersey.)