Thursday, March 5, 2009

An unlikely stud

Is it me, or is the uber-schlub Jeffrey Toobin the most unlikely stud ever?

But, apparently, our Harvard educated New Yorker legal correspondent (and the author of The Nine, which is a truly excellent book about the Supreme Court) is getting a little action on the side, according to my esteemed friends at Page Six. There is suspicion that he is the father of an out-of-wedlock love child, despite the fact that he is married, with other kids.

Well, Jeffrey, I cannot condone that kind of behavior.

But, I have to admit, you are doing great things for our rep. (I mean, this is a really, really unlikely Page Six item. You beat out freakin' Lindsay Lohan as today's lead item!) So, on behalf of the other schlubs, I'm just going to keep quiet and hope this redounds to our collective credit.