Saturday, June 25, 2011

Reasons for not blogging

Hey schlubfans!

If I were a prosecutor, I think there are four sets of charges that I would indict a blogger who goes a month without blogging on.

(1) Extreme laziness.

(2) A disproportionate amount of work in what he does to actually keep food on the table.

(3) Getting an extremely loving girlfriend.

(4) Having a computer breakdown.

I plead guilty to all four of these charges. I have been traveling almost every weekend for the last month (with reason 3) and for some reason, the FSTS web site was down last week (4), and I was too busy (2) -- and lazy (1) -- to call my provider. But it seems to be working now. So there are many things that I will be blogging about in the next 24 hours. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, my apologies. Keep on schlubbin.